Date: Tuesday, November 12
Time: 4:30 – 9:00 P.M.
Location: Courtyard by Marriott, Sherman Oaks
15433 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
This family forum is open to all families affected by a prion disease and is designed to provide support, education, and the opportunity for open dialogue in a secure forum.
- Michael Geschwind: MD, PhD, Professor of Neurology, UC San Francisco Memory & Aging Center
- Christina Sigurdson: DVM, PhD; Professor, Department of Pathology, UC San Diego Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases; and Recipient of a 2015 CJD Foundation Research Grant
- Valerie Sim: MD, FRCPC; Associate Professor, Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, Centre for Prions and Protein Folding Diseases, University of Alberta; Recipient of a 2016 CJD Foundation Research Grant
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals: Speaker TBA
- Debbie Yobs: President, CJD Foundation