Those of us affected by CJD remember and miss our loved ones every day. But Rare Disease Day, February 28, reminds us to join with others around the world to honor the memory of our loved ones, and to advocate for global awareness and education.
Please share this message with your friends and families. You have the knowledge to educate others. Together we can raise awareness of prion disease and make a difference!
- Share our Rare Disease Day video on social media.
- Educate your friends, physicians, and community about CJD with our CJD Fact Sheet.
- Remember those affected by visiting the CJD Memory Quilt.
- Wear purple to show your support!
- Remember your loved one on social media using hashtags: #CureCJD #CJDFoundation #RareDiseaseDay.