The West Coast Family Forum runs from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010
Featuring a Family Workshop and Q&A discussion, with:
• Debbie Yobs, President, CJD Foundation
• Michael Geschwind, MD, PhD, Professor of Neurology, UCSF Memory & Aging Center
• Zuzana Krejciova, PhD, Assistant Professional Researcher, UCSF Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases, and Recipient of a 2016 CJD Foundation Research Grant
• Julie Moreno, PhD, Assistant Professor, Prion Research Center, Colorado State University, and Recipient of a 2015 CJD Foundation Research Grant
• Trevor Baierl, member of the CJD Foundation Board, and filmmaker of the documentary, “One in a Million”
Register TODAY! Call 1-800-659-1991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored in part by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and a bequest from the estate of Beverly Nylund Huchala.
This workshop is open to all families affected by a prion disease and is designed to provide support, education, and the opportunity for open dialogue in a secure forum.
Please Join Us! There is no charge for this forum, but registration is required.