Click here to watch Dr. Morales's presentation at the 2018 CJD Foundation Family Conference in Washington, D.C.
The objective of this proposal is to assess, in a detailed and systematic manner, the direct and indirect (by co-existing animal species) zoonotic potential of different Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) isolates.
Dr. Morales is the recipient of:
- The Eugene A. Riedel Memorial Grant, contributed by Jacqueline Riedel
- The Jeffrey A. Smith Memorial Grant, contributed by the Jeffrey and Mary Smith Family Foundation
- The Tom Stivison Memorial Grant, contributed by Cookie Stivison
- The Strides for CJD Grant, contributed by the Families of the CJD Foundation
- The CJD Foundation Grant, contributed by The Families of CJD Foundation